Re: [Harp-L] Latin rock Chromatic harmonica.

Emile Damico wrote:
<
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z18qe8eSuWo&feature=youtu.be
<
<Sometimes you're called upon to play on someone's project as a sideman. Your job
<is to complement the tune and help support the idea of the piece. I
<think I was able to do this in this tune. The harmonica solo is at the
<end and the way it built was magic. The bass player is the incredible
<Chico Huff.

Killer! Beautiful from start to finish, and yes, that bass player is incredible.  Great textures and grooves everywhere.  The build in the harp solo is indeed terrific.  Love the way the chromatic harp comes up out of the mix, with just a touch of added reverb as it builds--at the end the harp has become the voice of the band.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick