[Harp-L] Richard Hunter solo circa 1979

Randy Singer forwarded me an mp3 of a solo I played in an uptempo (quarter note = 150 or so) gospel-rock performance with a Massachusetts band circa 1979.  I put the clip up on my site at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/a-blast-from-the-past-courtesy-of-randy-singer/

The solo is pretty high intensity, with a lot of high-energy phrases in 16th notes, and it even includes an overblow (I think).  Anyway, it's short.  Dig.

I remember the show that produced this clip as having a lot of great stuff in it.  I'll check the archives and see if I can find it.

Thanks Randy for reminding me about this music.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick