Re: [Harp-L] Recording for "Copper" with the Digitech RP255

Richard,
That's an awesome report and thank you for the detailed reporting. You're a
tremendous teacher. Like many of us, I was thrilled to come across the Jazz
Chromatic book years and years ago. Your dedication to helping us be better
players is appreciated. Nice for you to record for such a show too. I watch
this show anyway, and I will be listening very closely when that episode
airs.

Dave McCurry

--
David S McCurry, EdD