[Harp-L] Sonny Terry's bright sharp tone

In this video we'll go through some Sonny's chuggings and the Sonny's
bright sharp tone, also called "icepick" tone, Sonny used this sound in
almost all interpretations.
Sonny played these chuggins and riffs in several songs like "Hooray,
Hooray, This Woman Is Killing Me", "Boogie Baby",...

I try to accurately reproduce the original, and that everyone can enjoy
playing the blues and country harp.

Hope you enjoy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDR14QBzNzw

In my website you can find an index organized by levels of all my tutorial
videos:
https://sites.google.com/site/lostharp/