Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel

Hi Eric,
I got my first Session Steel several months ago. I've really played it a lot. I love the way it feel and the way it plays. It bends well and handles over blows quite nicely.
I have since purchased multiple copies of the Steel in all keys, all with standard richter tuned. Right out of he box these are top drawer instruments.
I've also got a few brass reed Sessions models that are fine, but not the same as the Steel version
I've have a couple other Seydels, a Noble, and one tweaked by David Payne. Therese are very nice. David's reworking the 1847 made it much better.
The only harps I currently have that that, IMHO, totally blows them away are some custom made harps, including David's.
I'm really enjoying the totally customized Suzuki's from Brendan Power! I had him tune them to Paddy Richter. Very fast, loud and super bendable.
Good luck with you Session Steel models.
Bob

Sent from my iPad