[Harp-L] Jazzy, mid-level complicated tunes for a jam?

I´m supposed to bring along a few song suggestions for a jam with some jazz guys. They are on level Advanced and can defend themselves in most contexts -- but there won´t be any mulling over the tunes, just the key and a-one, a- two ... so it´s preferred if it´s some safe standards.
  This must have been up here a 1 000 times before but I find zero in the archives; and for some reason (Alzheimer´s?) I draw a complete blank from within. (Except for "Georgia", but that one is a tad worn out ...)
  Any suggestions off the cuff?

Cheers,
Martin