Re: [Harp-L] Shuffle Rag (guitar & harp)

Thanx Eugene. I was pleased to see Charlie's post too  'cause I'm always
looking out for other 'Foster Freaks'.
All the great feedback I've had on that vid has made me put a bit more time
into developing it. I don't really practice diatonic,
just carry it in my pocket and play it when I get tired of whistling........
I always liked chords and harmony; I just sent another harp-l-er some pics
of a harp I made years ago; a C and F joined together.
While I'm on-list here, I'll see if I can post 'em...probably won't work,
but if it does, it might bring the odd smile, or tear,,,here
goes...probably fall foul of admin!

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials