Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Sampler

Very interesting Greg. What I'd want to hear before I bought one is
somebody giving it a good workout.
I checked out this:
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categories/Products/SAMPLER-Tutor
......but it doesn't really give me an idea of whether the thing would work
in any way I'd want it to. I built something very similar twenty-odd years
ago; two Special 20 combs glued in a V, with a curved mouthpiece,
unfortunately made of fibreglass, which meant I was never going to really
play it, for fear of inhaling some glass fibre. But it did work, and the
two harps worked independently as normal diatonics, with no half-valving,
which I'm as yet to be won over by.
So let me hear you play the thing huh?

--
Rick Dempster