Re: [Harp-L] Technique u blocking

Robert
    I do not make a big u shape, I think more of a v shape. My tongue slides along the bottom plate of the harmonica.
     I am still learning. Just been at it going on 3 years. I am sure some pick up on playing faster the I have. I am having fun & learning. That is what I think it is all about.
    I enjoy all of the talk here about u blocking. Good to know that there are a number of players that use it.

Sent from my iPhone