[Harp-L] Tech 21 Blonde pedal for sale

Hi all,

I have a Tech 21 Blonde pedal for sale in like-new condition.  This pedal is a no-frills, great-sounding Fender amp modeler.  You can read my review of it at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/gear-review-tech-21-blonde-v2/

The piece has been used very little in my home studio.  I'm selling because the Zoom G3 has replaced the Blonde as my go-to pedal for battery-powered situations, and I don't expect to need the Blonde going forward.

The Blonde is very simple to operate.  It does one thing (modeling Fender guitar amps) very, very well. If multi-FX amp modelers are too much work and/or too many features for you, and you want a box that you can take to a jam and plug straight into the PA for a solid amped tone, this thing is right up your alley.

The Blonde retails new for about $170.  I will sell mine (did I mention that it's barely used?) to any buyer located in the continental USA for $125, shipping included.

Please contact me offlist if you're interested.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick