[Harp-L] Bring PFOS to the World (PS. Do not ask about DVSs, we are working on it)

We have heard your pleas.  You want to see Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary, but you can't get to the US to do it. Well ...  HELP US BRING IT TO YOU! Email us a short video* (no more than 30 seconds). Tell us why your country should be included on a PFOS World tour and what city in your country it should screen in.   We're not even sure we can make this happen, but if there is enough interest we can definitely get some serious consideration. This could be the perfect illustration of the strength and power of the global harmonica community.  You will be aiding in the development, marketing and roll-out of a limited World Tour. With everyone's involvement we hope to finally bring the definitive documentary on the harmonica to you, wherever you are. It's easy! It's fun! It's almost instantaneous! Use your Iphone or Android phone, computer or tablet and record a video of you. Make sure to mention your country and city, and email the video to todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  PLEASE SUBMIT ALL VIDEOS BY MAY 1, 2013.  *By emailing us a video, you agree to allow us to use it on our website or other electronic format.  Therefore, DO NOT email us a video if you do not want us to share it on the Internet.