Subject: Subject: RE: [Harp-L] SPAH St Louis 2013 hotel

Hi Steve: You're very welcome. We actually talk about the  SPAH Conventions
SO much both before and for quite some time after--with people  writing up
synopses and posting links and videos--we sometimes forget what it's  like
for those who're going to their first--and might not have access to the  same
info we're so used to having at our disposal.
(You can also do a search here in harp-l's archives for  'SPAH' to read
about previous years: likely from June/July  - August/September of each year).
http://harp-l.org/pipermail/harp-l/
Since this is the BIG much-anticipated 50th Anniversary  Festival and the
newly-elected team are in place after several years of Tom  Stryker and his
well-oiled crew handling all the details, I'd imagine some of  the newer
volunteers are very busy feeling their way in their new positions  while working
hard to put on this Convention. It behooves those of us who are  regular
members to provide basic info to people like you.
I realize the spah.org site might feel a bit difficult  to negotiate, but
just keep looking around--especially once you've registered.  There will be
more info posted there too as the Festival draws closer. JP Pagan  is the
Editor of Harmonica Happenings, posts here occasionally (when he can find  the
time) and will send out the next issue of the Magazine with much more
Convention info. Signing up now and paying your dues should bring you most of
what you'll need, but please do feel free to ask more questions you might have
 of those of us who belong to SPAH.
I certainly hope I can make it this year and will be sure to  say hello if
I do. :) Was all paid up with plane reservations for Dallas  and had to
cancel last minute, sad to say.
Best, Elizabeth
_medicalop@xxxxxxxx (mailto:medicalop@xxxxxxx)  writes:
Elizabethâwowâexcellent info! I wondered if by joining SPAH,  I would
receive all the information as part of my membership. Thanks so much for  the
confirmation! I hope to see you there!!!
Warm regards,
Steve