[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 116, Issue 10

I played a blues/rock club tonight with loud guitars, keyboards, drums, and
bass. I played through the p.a. system. I had a brand new Firebreath and a
brand new Olive along with various other not so new harps . The Olive was
okay, but the Firebreath was a real joy. It cut through all the competing
instruments and was totally responsive to everything I asked it to do.