[Harp-L] Dylan-etc. etc.

Meant to send this to all, not privately. Please excuse if you receive this post for a second time.

Hi all,

There have been quotes from the Beatles, Eric Clapton, and others throughout the years that credit Bob Dylan as one of their MAJOR influences. Song structure, lyrical stylings and who knows what other inspiration were drawn from Dylan's revolutionary approach to modern music. Thank God he had the type of personality to scoff at his critics. How many of us would have been able to survive what he went through. I wonder what he would think if he reads this list.
Thankfully Junior Wells will "probably" not have to be exposed to our microscopic, hindsight, critique of his career. It would be a huge accomplishment for me to be equal to a drop of Jr. Wells ocean of accomplishments.
Not that we all do not have a right to our opinions.
My first post on this thread was try Hoodoo Man Blues, and that Junior's harmonica playing excelled with timing and taste. I felt a need to expand a bit.

Thanks Bob Dylan, and may Junior R.I.P.

Chris Mastakas