Re: [Harp-L] Underrated artist?

Forgot to reply to all.

+1 to Pat Ramsey

WIllie's Boogie, A Tribute To Will Ainsworth track 13 from "The Blues
Disciples Live at The Big Bend Blues Bash".  It's ripping blues harp
straight from the soul, technique and feeling.

If it wasn't for Pat Ramsey, we'd have a very different sounding Jason
Ricci today.  I'm not saying Jason wouldn't still kick total ass, but he'd
sound different without Pat's influence.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rensonramsey