[Harp-L] Gear for sale...

Well, the world works in mysterious ways...I have the following for
sale/trade:

Zoom G5 - $250

I bought this brand new and it has never left my house. I swapped out the
crappy 12ax7 in the tube boost for a really nice 12ay7. I also set up a
couple of pages of harp-friendly effects. I really really love this unit,
but I haven't used in a couple of months. I originally got it for gigging
with an electric band, but that ain't happening.

MXR Carbon Copy - $100

I got this a couple months ago...it has never left my house and is in mint
condition. I really really like this delay, but am letting it go for
similar reason to the G5, and the fact that I am moving to all Lone Wolf
pedals.

BBE Sonic Maximizer - $60

This is used, but works perfectly. Again, I am not going any electric work
at all and want to downsize my current gear of acoustic giggin.

Email me if interested. I would LOVE some quality mics as trade...for
recording vocals and acoustic harp...not bullet mics, etc. I am really
looking for a Sennheiser 441, Shure M57b, Shure SM58 Beta...

(Full disclosure: Baby is due in a couple of weeks, I found an awesome
acoustic partner to play with, and a recent endorsement deal came my
way...I have more than enough gear to schlep for an acoustic duo.)
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>