[Harp-L] Is Junior Wells over-rated??

I think Jr. made a conscious decision at sometime during his illustrious career to not pursue the path of being or becoming  a "harmonica hot shot"....
 I believe that he made choices musically that that he believed should showcase strengths he felt were more important to him then harmonica wizardry!
His contribution to blues will remain legendary for all time, because his genius as an artist is so profoundly powerful :)...

Frank