Re: [Harp-L] 6 keys on the Newton Fourkey diatonic

Jazmaan posts to Harp-L. Check his YouTube videos
And the tuning layout is simple. For example on the harmonica I'm playing it starts on G blow and spells an F pentatonic--So G A C D E F. And the draw notes start on G sharp and spell an E pentatonic--So G# B C# Eb F#.
Gary