Re: [Harp-L] 6 keys on the Newton Fourkey diatonic
- To: Brian Stear <brianstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 6 keys on the Newton Fourkey diatonic
- From: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:27:02 -0700
- Cc: Harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:references:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date :to; bh=sHSbCylGud7efr6EzY0zfP8+sy0rn6lCrnH6RcL+Uts=; b=O6X7gWJxyHfZFQD4bPs4WmHCAUlula4JYRw9brt2Kw73jOEElwOPyjjmCSHykRl/En 9lFI9Ofu9tx15UegLPij/lm+mefiUR/YHJT5a+DZjorZEpw1bke4fWr31ysC2owNdS+h y29cv3KCLmJaqaVvnufULxTHmQwDfHLJLtg5Y+Xrk1feKlLKZ3JxYv5knS7Klu0ovy3r o5FOCKB38iImj2nBfSDuMMynPcBLuQKfwDNWNsoYnZYdNnmt8ADCK2dYi8lW0WJJW04S ZLT6Q8c2aN8vN/RHhUIFAsQ4mxEOQQu9/1rAzYV1zAkyeEdGoK/0qs2/9cDxNQzCD1PT Tz/Q==
- In-reply-to: <9A73BF8EEC9943358514D4262643296B@joe1953>
- References: <9A73BF8EEC9943358514D4262643296B@joe1953>
Jazmaan posts to Harp-L. Check his YouTube videos
And the tuning layout is simple. For example on the harmonica I'm playing it starts on G blow and spells an F pentatonic--So G A C D E F. And the draw notes start on G sharp and spell an E pentatonic--So G# B C# Eb F#.
On Apr 4, 2013, at 10:58 AM, "Brian Stear" <brianstear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Gary, thanks for sharing that. I had the presence of mind to watch it. Isnt there someone who posts here that shows some of what can be done with it? Plus, do you have a tuning layout for the 14 hole? I have a couple of 365s laying around....
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and