Re: [Harp-L] Is Junior Wells over-rated?
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Is Junior Wells over-rated?
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 22:23:54 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=RusMM6zxk1Y/gUA22Woku08HXadgPquukDjC9pMFIiyQxEnUiIdSI6OjhcTpCkmC; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I don't speak for Robert Bonfiglio, but I clearly remember him posting on this list on at least one occasion to the effect that in his opinion Junior Wells was a superior player to Little Walter.
That's not my opinion, but if I've remembered correctly, it's an opinion worth considering.
Regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.com
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and