[Harp-L] Sonny Terry's tongue block riff

In this video we will play the last bars of the 2nd chorus of a Sonny
Terry's boogie. We'll gone through a tongue block riff that Sonny played in
the middle register of the blues harp. Sonny played this riff in several
songs like "Hooray, Hooray, This Woman Is Killing Me", "Boogie Baby",...

I try to accurately reproduce the original, and that everyone can enjoy
playing the blues and country harp.

Hope you enjoy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebe3NiO0e5E

In my website you can find an index organized by levels of all my tutorial
videos:
https://sites.google.com/site/lostharp/