Re: [Harp-L] Re: Terminology: overblow, overdraw, overbend, blow-bend - Now u...

I feel ya Robert.  I can only say it's definitive that I  usually WEAR
briefs... but even those probably aren't  the 'briefest'.  Beyond that nothing
much is certain.

I liked Winslow's reply as well.  It was more technical than  my own, and
gave something of the 'why & how' of a  technique that I think would more
sensibly be called  an 'upbend'.

Christopher Richards

In a message dated 4/2/2013 5:28:01 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,