[Harp-L] David Barrett tweet - Little Walter's Rocker - lower octave rhythm work
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] David Barrett tweet - Little Walter's Rocker - lower octave rhythm work
- From: Brian McInnis <bluesharpteacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:48:11 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=pwKD0grcFUQIm4Lt3Wz9MDTtWmjUT75vGysJAgGmdKwaUXgn+LBtmUJWg/czuSJO; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Brian McInnis <bluesharpteacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I finally have some time off between teaching , a show I am directing and my family business, so I am posting a lot today, probably more than the last year or two combined posts.
Just a heads up to follow David Barrett's twitter because what this man gives out for free is just incredible, (buy his books too!)
Today he gives you a 5 page transcription with standard notation and harp tab of Rocker by Little Walter.
if you want to improve rhythmically on the lower octave, get this (i know i need to improve)
through his books and CD's, Dave's been my mentor from afar for about 15 years.
brian in Brooklyn
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and