[Harp-L] question for Mike F

Hey Mike
I'm a big fan of your posts and your music and playing style.   :)

I am going to upgrade my Double trouble tubes and speakers like you mentioned in a post to get more volume and a later break up so I can be heard a little better over musicians I am working with..

I don't have your article handy , and the first one's probably a stupid question, but..

1. One of the speakers you recommended has an option (S) or no (S) after the model #   I assume I need both speakers in the amp to be cleaner and have a similar later break up , hence more volume....  Is this correct?

2. Do you have a sourse for a speaker wiring harness  with 1/4" at end so I can easily remove speakers and swap; only needing to bolt in speakers and plug in the harness to the 1/4" speaker outlet when I want to swap speakers?

Thank You
Brian in Brooklyn