[Harp-L] Not just another amp question

So I am looking fro some opinions. I play guitar and harmonica. Usually
both at any given gig. Because of the limits of the sound systems I usually
need to use one amp for both. I have a few amps with two channels but they
usually do not have enough low end for my harp needs. Plus they are usually
load enough so that a good stage volume is pretty clean. So I need more
breakup and more bass for my taste. So here are the options as I see it:

1. Buy a new two channel amp. I do not know of one that would fit this
requirement and my budget.
2. Have one of my amps modded for one harp channel. There are good amp
techs near me.
3. Buy a pedal that would give me more bass and breakup. I was thinking the
Harp Tone + or the Harp Attack by Lonewolf.

I have a few digital modeling devices but I am not thrilled with them for
both guitar and harp. I tend to be pretty basic and I stick with one basic
tone. The key is one signal to the board.

Derwood