[Harp-L] Will Galison on Dnald Fagen's (Steely Dan) new single.

I'm thrilled to see that the song I played on from Donald Fagen's new album has been released as a "single".

What an honor to be on a CD of such a great musician! I love the song, the performance and the super hip horn arrangements byMichael Leonhart.

I believe I played on one or two other songs on the album - it was a while ago. I can't wait to hear the rest of it! Enjoy!

http://somethingelsereviews.com/2012/09/23/steely-dan-sunday-special-sneak-peek-im-not-the-same-without-you-2012/