Re: [Harp-L] Practice Makes Better -- Part 4

Repetitive listening. I often listen to the same cut a half dozen times in a row while driving in car. Every time there is something confirmed, something new, something difficult to hear. Of course best to do this when driving alone or it drives others crazy.

Peter