[Harp-L] Tombo Chromatic?

In my local music store the other day, I spotted a novel instrument in the
harmonica carousel. It was a bright yellow totally plastic bodied harmonica
labelled Tombo Chromatic.

It had a main row of holes marked C and above them at a slight remove a
second row of holes marked C#.

 It had no slider and I presume the trick is to play on the C row and to
make excursions up to the C# row to find any required sharps and flats.

Have any of the "Chromaticistas" on the list come across this instrument or
actually tried it?

As Tombo have a reasonable reputation (sort of) and as this device seems to
be about half the price of a regular chromatic I am tempted to have a go. If
they made it in G or D, I would be even more tempted.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana