Re: [Harp-L] best small tube amp?

Dave:

Every now and then on Harp-L,
 I click on a link and see something that puts a smile on my face…
Lonesome Dave Ferguson you are very cool and correct about the good tone…
Really enjoyed the whole production…Makes me want to buy new toys…
Thanks for posting this…

Any of you other folks out there who have great stuff like this hiding…should post…

I personally have no interest in defunct harmonica companies…( and afraid to comment)
yet I do respect the fact that many members know each other…and hang at span…etc…
and should discuss these things…and this is a great place to do that…so please carry on...

but for me…. when I can hear what any of you are up to…it is inspiring…and worth the wait…

After seeing the youtube…Dave…I would say you might look at the mod Brendan had made to his Boss pedal..
so that he could put it at table level…
I am reluctant to have to reach down to make adjustments…just a thought….
otherwise…don't change a thing…you made my day already…

I've been looking at the Jam man myself ...

Thanks to everyone who posts great harp content as this is my favorite thing…Hearing you all playing the thing…
Proved your point as well…( I have a lone wolf pedal too….even sounds good on my tweed champ…( which is the best little amp).

Whenever someone says that they need to get lessons…or they're  having trouble doing something….
I remind them of lesson one in my hypothetical training program….( I don't have one)

1) keep a harp on your person at all times
….and play whenever you have to wait for something ….or have a break…imitate birds…trains…or songs on the radio….
at first you will drive everyone crazy…so do it off to the side…but eventually…you will be very cool like lonesome dave…( and maybe lonesome)

Just wanted to say something…please carry on….( and post your cool stuff)

Grant Walters