[Harp-L] Sixth and final tutorial video about Walter's Boogie!

In these six videos we have gone through the intro, the main theme, the
last chorus and the ending of Walter's Boogie.
In this video I have included a final review of all the videos in this
series.
I have also included score and tabs, and we have gone through some
techniques used by Big Walter Horton: flutters, growls, slaps, pulls,...
I try to accurately reproduce the original, and that everyone can enjoy
playing the blues harp... I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqBE-02g8po

In my blog you can find an index organized by levels of all my tutorial
videos:
http://lostharp.blogspot.com.es/