Re: [Harp-L] Update on Harrison Harmonica/SPAH Scholarship Fund

I bet the mean age is higher (although not 60) than the median age because
the bulk of people there are over 40, if not 50, and there are quite a few
people over 65 as well.  I don't think there were enough 18-20 year olds to
pull down the mean the other way.

No doubt that the average SPAH goer is middle-aged or more.  The number of
college-aged attendees is probably super small.  There were for sure a
handful of people like me (30's), but I bet the majority are 45-60.