Re: [Harp-L] Update on Harrison Harmonica/SPAH Scholarship Fund

On Sep 26, 2012, at 12:09 PM, Robert Loomis <ukulelebob39@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey I resemble that remark! At 73, I am certainly mature (or as mature as
> possible until I accrue more years) and I am definitely not known outside
> my area. I guess the only question is: am I a player? ;^)

Well Bob. I'm not talking about chronological maturity, nor emotional maturity. You seemingly have one but your post gives me concerns about the latter. lol.

You know the guys I'm talking about. The ones you see at a local show and say to yourself, "That guy is amazing, I can't believe he's playing for beer at the "Dew Drop Inn."

And as to whether you are a player, only the ladies can answer that one. And for us to believe you, we've got to see the bone fides. :-p

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher
w: bobjcohen.com
t: #itsabobworld