Re: [Harp-L] Any Blues In Pittsburgh on Wednesday?

There is a GREAT open mic / jam in Cambridge Springs, PA , at the Villa
Lounge, every Wednesday night.  The WXCS Open Mic and Jam,  This is about
an hour and a half north of Pittsburgh.  This Wednesday will be the 103rd
consecutive jam.  This a a good group of musicians, good vibes, big fun,
some fantastic blues guitar players.

--
Richard Eisenberg
Executive Director