[Harp-L] Review of the Beta-Harp

My review of the Ben Bouman's Beta-Harp;

After a couple year playing the harmonica more seriously. I was looking for
a better instrument. I felt like I was slowed down by my harmonica.

I ordered a couple custom from different customizer and in the end bought a
little set of Ben Bouman beta-harps level 3.

The harmonica is based on the Seydel 1847 so the harmonica will last a very
long time with the steel reeds.

They play perfectly, they are in tune, every bend is precise and all the
overblow and overdraw are avaible in tongue-block.

The chords are beautiful and rich.

Ben is super fast, my harmonicas arrived after 3 weeks. My first order of a
C harmonica was ready in a week.

The price is also very reasonable. He can sell optimized 1847 and Session
steels for the same price as you get at them at the store.

He fully emboss, gap, profile reed higher models for far less than most
customizer and he gave me a great deal on top of that for the set.

Ben is a good musician and harmonica teacher so I know he can play all the
techniques. He is also one of the first doing custom harmonica in Europe.

I'm extremely satisfied with his work and would highly recommend him for
any harmonica need.

You can check him on youtube and on his website;

http://www.youtube.com/user/fitgo
http://www.customharmonicashop.com/