Re: [Harp-L] Who's "famous" that U-blocks?

Didn't know that about Mark Graham. I caught him and Orville Johson at a
coffee house once--Great! I played later that night at a fund raiser, and
was very embarassed that we had a much larger crowd. No justice there.

Mark Graham and Norton Buffalo, U-Blockers--and two of the very best.