To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:57 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Three questions to the experienced busker

I've been busking about once a week for the last 15 years. partly for money, more for practice. My repertoire, mostly fast fiddle tunes, needs constant upkeep. Otherwise I lose it. Busking gives me the practice I need.

Below are two articles outlining my approach:

http://www.performers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15922

http://www.harmonicatunes.com/busking

Tony Eyers
Australia