Re: [Harp-L] Three questions to the experienced busker -- many thanks

Good Luck Martin, would like to hear how it turned out. Hey and Sweden is a safe country isn't it? No worries.
Man, those stories and advice from Harp-L'ers really make me wanna hit the streets again. But, on the other hand, our mandolin-player just wrote me: 'Ah well, were still busking, except now we do it on stage'

----- Original Message ----- From: "martin oldsberg" <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Three questions to the experienced busker -- many thanks

Thanks to all for the input on the busking issue. If I´ve forgotten to mail you individually it´s because my digests arrive in a very haphazard way these days and Harp-l things are in some shambles.
But I´ve read them all (yes, Bart) and I´ve gotten many great points from Mik, Mike, Bart, Joel and others with experience of this somewhat challenging way (at least for me: I´m not naturally inclined towards any more extrovert activity, therefore especially glad for advice in this matter) of performing music.
This is a very good example of how constructively the list can work.

I´ll let you know when I´m in a position to summarize the actual experience. Maybe we´ll get seriously beat up by some local bullys on the very first (and then last) occasion ...? Ya never know.

Cheers,
Martin