[Harp-L] K&K Harp Pickup

Robert Rowe wrote: I was poking around looking for pickups for my acoustic slideways guitar and stumbled onto the K&K harp pickup below. Heard of it? Used it? http://www.kksound.com/hotharmonica.html

Interesting.  I had no idea that K&K made pickups for so many diff. instruments.  When I was on the gtr. forum, Flatpick-L (I got kicked off when my email addy got hijacked and sent spam), the consensus people on that list was that K&K pickups do the best job of making an acoustic gtr sound like it's supposed to - natural and not electric or "quacky".  Many preferred the Western model. The company is said to make good stuff.