[Harp-L] Drilling out Marine Band Harmonica

Ok,

So I did a homemade 3 part video on how to drill out the marine band 1896 harmonica. I had a lot of my customers ask for this. I'm not the first to do this, but I do show how to do it with some helpful tools (mini drill press, hand seamer) and the custom screws and pre-drilled combs that we sell. Part two is useful to any harmonica because I show how to flat sand the draw plate with a granite sanding block (my secret weapon).

I also had fun with some self-denegrating humor in the captions in the video. My first attempt at humor poking fun at myself. Enjoy! And please keep it mind it ain't Hollywood!

part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiOBZstEewQ

part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C88HkWEjfOU