From: Bill James <bj60033@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 8:10 am
Subject: [Harp-L] BS about Harrison

I, for one am not worried about a little bs or misinformation about Brad
now. The story is mostly factual.
I  remember a time when the hype was out and $$$$$$$ orders were being
taken. There was some stuff flying then too.
Seems to be the way things go down.
Got to take the good with the bad.

Oh, and the harp is good but not all that.