[Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas update

Thanks to Mike for posting the link to the article.  New information on
this topic is always welcomed.  I am afraid however that the followup
discussion is reiterative at best.  Nothing new being said here and none
of it is at all on topic.  It's also quite literally a meta discussion.
The reality is few if any of us have any insider information regarding the
failure of this company.  I think that's why the thread is so popular.  It
requires little beyond a pulse and a keyboard for participation.

What's striking to me is the absolut utter lack of comment from the actual
insiders.  The people who worked for Harrison have been completely
circumspect.

As always I welcome any new information on this topic but the moral
dissection has to stop.  I can already see what tomorrow will look like
for me if I let it continue.  Thanks harp-l-listowner