Re: [Harp-L] Re: Update on Harrison Harps

Yes as a small business owner for forty years, I was on the ropes many times.
Lucky to have made a living at my dream job, still do but !

Some may have lost a few hundred dollars and I'm sorry that happened to you, really.
But even though I did not know Harrison or the mistakes, bad luck or poor decisions he may have made I'm sure  he will have some scars for a long time. IMHO

I won't comment further on this ...M

Mike Wilbur