Re: [Harp-L] iPad apps

Richard Hunter wrote:
>IK Multimedia offers a Guitar Rig app for the iPad.  Guitar Rig is one of the leading computer based amp modelers, and the iPad version is essentially the same. If you've already got the iPad, it's the least expensive way to get a pro-grade (meaning great sounding, reliable, and flexible) amp modeling and FX rig.  IK multimedia also offers audio interfaces for the iPad, which means you can run it onstage as your multiFX.  See IKMultimedia.com.

My mistake.  IK Multimedia's product is Amplitube, also one of the leaders in this space, and they make a free amp modeling app for iPad, which you can expand with FX and amp models on an a la carte basis.  Native Instruments makes Guitar Rig, which is not available for iPad.  Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick