[Harp-L] Yvonnick's New CD Kickstarter Campaign

Hi everyone!

For the last 2 years Iâve been writing my own songs, and developed my band playing in New York and Europe.

For this project I dove into my jazz, Brailian Music, and hip hop. The final album is called âJour de Feteâ.

Up to this point Iâve invested my own money into the project but now I would like to invite you into my project and now need your help in order to finish the making of my Debut CD!

Go to the page here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/154797198/yvonnick-prene-debut-album-1

KICKSTARTER

Kickstarter is an online platform for independent artists to raise funds in a totally new and exciting way, and weâve just launched our page with info about the album, a video, and list of rewards you can get for your support!!

Thank you!

Yvonnick Prene
http://www.yvonnickprene.com/
http://newyorkharmonicalessons.com/