Re: [Harp-L] Update on Harrison Harps

There's usually more to the story than meets the eye.

Sometimes the business climate will work against a well thought out business plan. Banks have been known to pull funding at the worst of times for their own reasons.

-----Original Message-----
From: mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Sep 17, 2012 7:07 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Update on Harrison Harps

I agree with you Bob a very large percentage of small businesses fail....that's
just how it is and usually there was lots of effort and personal loss for the
people involved.
All true

Mike Wilbur

On Sep 17, 2012, at 6:11 PM, Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2012, at 5:17 PM, Zombor Kovacs <zrkovacs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> If I understand well all you need to do is make a company, take orders, get
some money and get the f. out of there. No charges will be filed, and you are
rich. I don't know why haven't anybody thought about this before.

> I doubt that was Brad's intention. He, like many creative people, sucked at
business. Sadly that hurt a lot of people who from whom $180 was a lot of money.
But in the grand spectrum of things, no amount of kvetching is going to get more
instruments made or make Brad suffer any worse. The article says his whereabouts
are unknown. I say he's living on the island of broken dreams feeling awful for
disappointing everyone and himself. Let's let him rest in peace and resume
arguing over the best amp or microphone or harmonica . . . .