Re: [Harp-L] Update on Harrison Harps

Juts my 0.02 USD.

I don't know Brad but my guess he is feeling awful about the failure of
Harrison Harmonicas. I think that some good could come of all this if Brad
were to detail how the business failed. My bet is that there are players,
as well as potential investors, that would like to see a USA harp company
succeed in making high quality harps. Much can be learned from failed
attempts to build a manufacturing business.

MusiCal