[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 109, Issue 50

My opinion, in order:

Eb, E,  B, F#, Ab, Db, Low D&F#, High G.

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:32:34 -0500
From: Jay Anderson <cfijayanderson@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Which key to get now?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Hey folks, I thought I'd throw out my first msg/question, looking toward
your expertise!  I've been playing for 2 yrs or so and I'm thinking of
getting a set of closeout reed plates from C2C.  I figured for the price...
I already have two C's and a G.  As with all newbie harpers, I'm into all
styles of tunes, but prob the Blues is IT right now.
The available keys they have are:
Ab, B, Db, Eb, E, F#, Low D&F#, High G.
Thanks for the help!
Jay