Re: [Harp-L] would this work?

For such interesting experiment it's possible to order Big Six config
from seydel with maximum diapasone for every hole.

It's possible to choose the lowest reeds for upper reedplate and the
highest for lower
upper plate b	G3	C4	E4	G4	B4	D5
lower plate dr	F#5	A5	C6	D#6	F#6	A#6

Or to have something more logical mix of A and high A
upper plate b	A3	C#4	E4	A4	C#5	E5
lower plate dr	B4	E5	G#5	B5	D6	F#6

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf/secc5b0fad97e/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=15575&Page=5

--