RE: [Harp-L] Favorite harmonicas out of the box..

To take the sentiment of the thread literally, in the last year I've bought two Suzuki Promaster harps, in A and G (not the valved ones). I think they are the only stock harpsI've ever bought that needed absolutely no tweaking out of the box in order to get them to play the way I wanted them to.
I've also bought several SP20s from Antony Dannecker, always absolutely superb harps, but I suppose they don't count!