[Harp-L] re: would this work

Wow - Winslow, please explain!!! (I've never heard such glissando from harmonica, but would love to master the technique)
Mike.

> I'll go with Winslow on this one. But there is a similar effect you might
be interested in, that sounds like a smooth bend or glissando spanning
something like a full octave. I've only seen it twice, and was amazed both
times. The first time was in a performance by Winslow, and later in a
video I saw of Chamber Huang playing the opening to Gershwin's "Rhapsody in
Blue". Winslow explained the technique to me after his performance but I
never quite got it....

Best,
Rick