De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de Greg Heumann
Envoyé : mardi 11 septembre 2012 16:53
À : Harp- L
Objet : [Harp-L] Going to Paris, too....

Looks like it is a trend! I'll be there 9/18-9/22 - looking for jams and
shows.....

The following week I will be in Eastern France - Alsace area, working my way
down to Zurich - anything happening there? (Hoping to visit Trossingen too!)

I saw Jersimuse' earlier reply but welcome any additional info.

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions
http://bluestateband.net